There are foods that alter the vaginal odor. Either by altering the pH, which can promote the growth of a pathogen and cause an infection, either for the same food.
It is known that highly favor the infection any sugary foods and meat from animals treated with hormones (which are those that are not raised organically can also affect hormone balance.
If you read on you will find a list of foods that alter the taste and smell of the vagina.
- The snuff, drugs and alcohol make secretions become bitter.
- Red meat, asparagus, broccoli, spinach and some vitamins make the flavor becomes salty.
- Dairy products such as cheese and milk also give a salty touch.
- Eat only vegetables, other than those of the cabbage family such as cauliflower, broccoli and asparagus, improve the taste of secretions; especially celery.
- Parsley and celery are great to sweeten your intimate area.
- Food with cinnamon, mint and lemon also gives a sweet touch to secretions.
- Eating fruits like pineapple, papaya, blueberry, melon, mango, apple and pear sweetens the taste of secretions. The sugar may also counteract flavor changes caused by the drink and cigar.